Purpose of Personal Data Protection and Processing Policy:
Purpose of the Personal Data Protection and Processing Policy, within the framework of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698, the content of Özkanlar Elektronik İletişim İnşaat ve Gıda Ticaret Limited Şirketi in verbal, written or electronic media, through the call center, website, mobile applications, social media and similar channels, Regarding the processing and transfer of personal data shared by the user with the company or produced by the company during its use by the user, visitors and other persons, our company will implement the procedure to process, transfer, protect and, if necessary, destroy the personal data within the scope of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. provides information about our company policy regarding the principles.
Collection and Processing of Personal Data:
It will be applied if it is provided verbally, in writing or electronically through the call center, website, mobile applications, social media and similar channels, fully or partially automated or in non-automatic ways provided that it is a part of any data recording system. Your personal data may be processed, including but not limited to the following.
- Your personal data that can identify you, such as your name, surname, telephone number, TR ID number, e-mail address, customer number, contract number, job applications and your assigned user ID.
- Your place and date of birth, marital status, gender and other identification information.
- Your basic customer information, such as your invoice, financial and debt information, service type and service speeds for the products and services you have received.
- Your personal data obtained when you contact us via e-mail, letter or legal means, with your voice call recordings kept in accordance with call center standards.
- Your credit and debit card information, branch code, account number and legal bank information.
- Your behavioral information on websites and mobile applications, your usage data generated from your electronic traffic data, the content and personal information you provide, and your preferences regarding the use of certain products and services.
- If you apply for a job, your personal data including the CV provided in this regard, and all kinds of personal data related to your service contract and work inclination if you are an employee or related employee.
In addition, if you subscribe to related newsletters, notifications and other services, if you ask us a question or report a complaint about a product or service, or if you participate in surveys, use other products or services, or visit other group web pages; or Your personal data may also be processed if you visit these sites.
Purpose of Processing Personal Data:
- Informing you about the process if you use our products and services.
- To keep you informed of new products and services and to provide you with appropriate services.
- Analyzing to improve our products and services
- Training and developing our employees
- Billing for your use of our products and services
- Confirming your identity
- Providing necessary information to official authorities and regulatory and supervisory institutions in line with their requests and inspections
- Ensuring the consistency of your information.
- Measurement and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Managing customer service operations
including but not limited to the provision of services, analysis of products and services, marketing activities and communication such as campaign, product, strategy determination and measurement, customer service and satisfaction, financial reporting and analysis, legal follow-up, and similar purposes.
Transfer of Personal Data:
In cases where KVKK and other laws make it mandatory; If the conditions specified under the 2nd paragraph of the 5th article and the 3rd paragraph of the 6th article of the KVKK are present, the data may be transferred to the administrative or judicial institution or organization authorized in the manner stipulated in the legislation and within the limits, without their explicit consent.
Also, if the Personal Data transfer is necessary for a product, service or use and protection.
It can be shared with our business partners and other third parties with whom we cooperate in order to develop and carry out our services and activities.